If you are having problems connecting with Aeroscope please try these steps.
- Make sure that you are using a supported device - iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, iPad mini, or iPad pro
- Double Check that your device's Bluetooth is enabled
- Open the Aeroscope app and click on the "Connection" button
- You should see a list of nearby Aeroscopes that are available for connection
- Tap the name of the Aeroscope you would like to connect to
- If you don't see any Aeroscopes in this list try plugging your Aeroscope into a USB charger. You should see Aeroscope's button blink yellow when charging or green if it is fully charged.
- After plugging Aeroscope in, check the Connection Menu again.
- If you still don't see your Aeroscope in the Connection Menu reboot your device and check again
- If these steps don't resolve your connection issue please contact us